Saturday, April 26, 2014
9:30 pm - 1:30 am
Lower Mainland Bengali Cultural Society’s 2014 Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday, the 26th of April from 1:30pm to 5:30pm. The meeting will take place in the Sears Community Meeting Room at Metrotown, Metropolis Burnaby.
RSVP your attendance via e-vite invitation, [email protected] or phoning any EC member by Wednesday, April 23rd, so that we can arrange food accordingly.
If you wish to make a nomination or are interested in holding a position, please contact LMBCS Secretary or email [email protected] or contact any of the present Executive Committee members on of before the AGM. We invite nominations for all positions.
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm Registration
- 2:05pm – 2:15pm 2013 AGM minutes
- 2:20pm – 2:30pm President’s Address
- 2:35pm – 2:45pm Presentation of Financial Statements
- 2:50pm – 3:10pm YLASC presentation
- 3:10pm – 3:25pm Proposal for Sub-Committee called ‘Posterity’s Sake’ by Supriya Bhattacharyya
- 3:30pm – 3:50pm Nomination and Election of Executive Committee 2014
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm Open Forum – Suggestions/Discussions
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm Refreshments