LMBCS Executive Committee (EC) requests all members and non-members to be part of the LMBCS community by signing-up for the LMBCS annual membership.
Even though we thrive on volunteer support and donation, LMBCS membership sign-up or renewals are VITAL to our success! We’re proud of what we’ve been able to do in the past and we want to improve even more in future! Paying the membership dues early on for the year will help the Committee plan and budget with confidence for various activities/events. LMBCS EC has planned a list of events and its success solely depends on your active participation as members and in return we promise to entertain you throughout the year.
All LMBCS members will continue to enjoy the following benefits:
- Entry to all events organized by LMBCS
- Discounted rates for entry to special events as compared to non-members
- Members over 60 are able to attend potluck events with or without a dish. They may choose to make a voluntary donation towards LMBCS fund
- Participation in cultural and special events organized during Durga Puja and other events throughout the year
- Social Networking among the Bengali community in the Lower Mainland
- Kids can have fun by participating in dance, painting, etc. apart from being able to learn, appreciate and respect the cultural background; and grow up with some fond memories with friends/family
- Ability to give suggestions/opinions/ideas to help your club grow
- Better and more effective communication with the EC and other members
You can pay the membership fees in the following ways:
- During a LMBCS event.
- Notify one of the Executive Committee members, by email or by calling, and one of the EC members will arrange pick-up of the membership fees from you personally at a suitable time and location.
If you have any questions regarding the Annual Membership please contact us.