Sunday, April 24, 2016
1:00 am - 5:00 am
The current Executive Committee is pleased to announce that Lower Mainland Bengali Cultural Society of BC will organize its Annual General Meeting and Member Appreciation Dinner for the year 2015-2016 on 23rd April, 2016. The Agenda and other important information regarding the event has been provided below. Your active participation in the said event is deeply solicited.Please confirm your participation either though this Evite invitation, or writing email to [email protected] on or before April 18, 2016.
- Welcome Message from President (10 minutes)
- Approval of the Agenda (2015-2016) (5 minutes)
- Minutes of the AGM 2014-2015 (10 minutes)
- President / Secretary’s Report – A glimpse of 2015-2016 (This will include report from Bangla School and Posterity’s Sake Focus group) (20 minutes)
- Treasurer’s report (20 minutes)
- Sub-committee/Group Report
- ESP Activity (20 minutes)
- Dinner Break: – 25 minutes. We will pick up the dinner and carry on with item 8 and 9 while eating.
- Any New Business
- Liability insurance: – Explain the rationale behind all the coverages we got for our insurance and make sure same level of coverage is maintained by next EC. (20 minutes)
- Proposal for Membership fee increase. (10 minutes)
- Managing Social Media: – Sujoy Ray won’t be able to manage it, so somebody needs to volunteer either from EC or focus group needs to be formed. (10 minutes)
- QA Session (30 minutes)
- Dismissal of the current Executive Committee (2015-2016) (10 minutes)
- Election of New Executive Committee (10 minutes)
- Display and packing of Quilt: – 10 Minutes
Menu (Atithi Restaurant):
- Misti Polau
- Fish Fry
- Echor -er dalna
- Sahi Panner
- Patha r mangso
** This is a member only event. Members eat free.
** Please ensure that your children are under your direct supervision during the event.