LMBCS Student Bursary
The last EC has resumed the bursary that used to be given to the children of LMBCS members when they enrolled in a post-secondary institution. The criteria for this are:
- Amount of Bursary is $150.
- Parents have to be members in good standing ( at least two years).
- Prospective recipient has to write a paragraph about his/her post-secondary education and what institution he/she is attending by February.
- Bursary would be given on the day of AGM.
- Recipient has to be present to receive it.