Durga Pujo – Call for Sponsors
Durga Pujo is almost here!!!! We will celebrate pujo on the weekend of October 11th, 2013 @ Arya Samaj Hall, Burnaby.
This year we are looking at various restaurants to cater what will be tasty pujo meals – this is our biggest expenditure and one of our biggest attractions, besides pujo and adda. We will also be welcoming a new Durga Pratima for pujo this year. We are all very excited for her unveiling!
LMBCS Executive Committee requests all of you to donate generously to sponsor various activities for the Puja. As always, we need your continuing support to make this event a successful one.
Here is the list of items you can sponsor:
- Towards New Durga Thakur – $2300
- Durga Thakur Transportation – $300
- Arya Samaj Hall Rental and and related expenses – $1,000
- Hall Decoration – $500
- Puja Samagri (Essential items for Puja) – $300
- Saptami Dinner for 25 people – $250
- Saptami Dinner for 50 people – $500
- Ashtami Afternoon meal for 25 people – $250
- Ashtami Afternoon meal for 50 people – $500
- Ashtami Afternoon meal for 100 people – $1000
- Nabami Dinner for 25 people – $250
- Nabami Dinner for 50 people – $500
- Nabami Dinner for 100 people – $1000
- Dashami Afternoon meal for 25 people – $250
- Dashami Afternoon meal for 50 people – $500
You may sponsor any of these items in their entirety or partially sponsor at any level. People who wish to donate should not be prohibited by the numbers listed above.
With your support we are planning for an exciting 2013 Durga Pujo with new activities and fun for all.
Please feel free to contact any of the executive committee members by email or phone if you would like to donate or have any questions.
Looking forward to another successful Pujo!
– LMBCS 2013 Executive Committee